Biofuels can be produced from sugars of forest biomass or side-streams of wood processing industry....
Whether you read your book in a physical or digital copy, social reading services help you to share...
Biocomposites challenge chipboard as furniture material. Researchers at VTT have developed a kitchen...
Service Concepts and Operating Principles
VTT provides high-end technology solutions and innovation services. As multi-technological applied research organization covering most industries and businesses, VTT can combine different technologies and create new innovations for its customers' benefit.
In the area of Forest Technology and its related value chains VTT has more than 400 experts and extensive laboratory, semi-pilot and pilot facilities available.
We can serve your company in a multitude of ways and at different stages of your innovation process. Some examples of the different ways we typically work with the industry:
- Laboratory services (VTT Expert Services Ltd)
- Product and process concept creation and evaluation
- Project planning and management in consortia projects
- Problem solving and benchmarking
- Partnerships with customers
- Creation and co-ordination of EU-projects
The expertise base of VTT enables us to adapt our service concepts according to the needs of each customer differently. We invite you to discuss with us about your R&D needs! Contacts.
Confidentiality is a key part of all of our assignments. VTT does not share or publish any project information without the client's approval.
- Projects are carried out in accordance with agreed terms and schedules.
- We produce accurate and reliable research results in easy-to-read reports.
- All our key testing, inspection and calibration methods are accredited.
- We have a skilled and motivated workforce and up-to-date facilities and equipment.
- We review and develop our operational processes continuously to ensure that our operations are as efficient and productive as possible.
- Our operational system is ISO9001:2008 certified.
VTT incorporates the principles of sustainable development in its services and internal operations in accordance with its environmental policies and objectives.
You can find more information about VTT and its multitechnological service consepts on VTT´s homepage.
- Chemical pulping concepts, recovery and by-products
- Mechanical pulping and furnish concepts
- Paper and board making concepts
- Coating and Surface development
- Printing performance and printing as a manufacturing method
- Converting and packaging applications
- Sustainability mangement
- Asset management
- Sustainable materials infrastructure